What is Reflexology?
Without being ticklish, reflexology is a gentle but positive pressure massage of the reflex points of the feet.
These reflexes correspond to the structure and organs of the body through their respective meridians (energy paths) in a similar manner to Shiatsu massage.
By working the reflexes in the feet, tension and illness caused by blockages within the body's meridians are neutralised and the body is able to re-balance itself, aiding the natural healing process, as well as promoting deep relaxation and a feeling of well-being. In short, a state of homeo-stasis.
How may Reflexology help me?
- Generate a state of deep relaxation and an overall feeling of well-being.
- Correct and balance digestive disorders.
- Reduce swelling and pain, particularly with Migraine, Arthritis & Rheumatism.
- Alleviate skin conditions.
- Regulate the menstral cycle, alleviate PMT, aid Fertility, Pregnancy, Labour & the Menopause.